Day 1: Arrival – Ho Chi Minh City
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City. Pick up and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon, city tour to visit History Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Municipal Post Office, Chinatown with Binh Tay Market and Thien Hau Temple. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang – Hoi An (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, transfer to the airport for the flight to Da Nang. Arrive in Da Nang. Pick up and transfer to visit the Cham Museum, Marble Mountains. Afternoon, transfer to Hoi An ancient town to visit Japanese covered bridge, Chinese Conference Halls, Phung Hung ancient house, market, shops... Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An – Hue (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, transfer to Hue via Hai Van tunnels and Lang Co lagoon en route. Arrive in Hue. Transfer to the hotel. Afternoon, tour to visit the Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba Market. Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue – Ha Noi (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, take a boat cruise on Huong River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda and ending up at Tomb of King Minh Mang. Afternoon, transfer to the airport for the afternoon flight to Ha Noi. Arrive in Ha Noi. Enjoy a water puppet show. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 5: Ha Noi – Ha Long (B)
Breakfast at the hotel Morning, tour to visit the Literature Temple, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and take 01-hour pedicab ride to the Old Quarters. Afternoon, transfer to Ha Long Bay via Bat Trang Pottery Village en route. Arrive in Ha Long City. Free at leisure. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 6: Ha Long – Ha Noi – Departure (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, take a 5-hour-boat cruise in Ha Long Bay to visit the breath-taking landscape of the bay. Visit Dau Go and Thien Cung Caves. Lunch on board. Afternoon, overland back to Ha Noi. Transfer directly to the airport for the departure flight. End of service.
Notes: B – Breakfast / L – Lunch.
564.00 USD /
11,844,000 VND / per person
(for group of minimum 4 people). Price is valid until September 30, 2016.
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- 01 lunch (without drinks) at local restaurant as specified.
- Sightseeing, admission fees, entrance and boat fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
Children from 0 – 5 years old: Free of charge (*)
Children from 6 – 10 years old:
- Sharing bed with two adults: 50% of adult price
- Sharing room with two adults, using extra bed: 80% of adult price
- Twin-sharing room with one adult: 100% of adult price
Children from 11 years old: 100% adult price
Note: (*) One child traveling with two adults will be free of charge; the 2nd child will pay 50% of adult price.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)