Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Half Day (Daily Departure)
- $25.00 575,000 VND
Ho Chi Minh City TourBOOK NOW
Morning tour: 8:00 - 12:00
Afternoon tour: 13:00 – Return: 17:00
This city tour will take you around the busiest urban city of Vietnam, from downtown Saigon to Cho Lon (District 5), in order to get a general view of a vital economic hub with bustling life. You will get to know its history and culture with stops at History Museum, Thien Hau Temple, Huyen Sy Church and Van Phat Pagoda. You may not only learn about the past but also get a glimpse of the daily life of stalls and street vendors at Hoa Binh Market and see other places of interests such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Municipal Post Office, etc. A stopover at a well-known silver-making or lacquer workshop will help you to pick up some unique gifts for your beloved ones.
- Pick up at Saigontourist’s offices and hotels in District 1
- Visit History Museum & City Post Office.
- Stop at Notre Dame Cathedral (no visit inside)
- Transfer to Cho Lon. Visit Thien Hau Temple and Van Phat Pagoda.
- Visit lacquerware or silver-making workshop
- Return to hotels. End of service
Note: History Museum is replaced by War Remnants Museum on Monday.
- Air-conditioned transfer
- English - speaking guide service
- Admission fee as specified in the program
- Drinking water
- VAT and service charge
- Travel insurance
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
PRICE FOR CHILD:
- Children from 1 month to 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 6 years to 10 years old: 80% of adult’s price
- Full – payment will be required right after booking’s confirmed.
- Cash, bank transfer or credit card is acceptable
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
- After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
- Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
- Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare
- At Saigontourist Travel Service Co., Ltd
- Hotel pick-up in District 1 only
- May 1st, 2018 – December 31st, 2019
HOTLINE: +84.28.3824 4554 or +84.90 928 4554