Deeper Ha Long Bay Tour
- 2 Days / 1 Night
- $179.00 4,117,000 VND
Deeper Ha Long Bay TourBOOK NOW
Start: 07.00 and return around 19.30 on the following day.
(Tour will depart with at least 2 people).
- Pick up at hotels and transfer to the Tuan Chau wharf.
- Check-in on board.
- Have lunch on board.
- Start the boat cruise in Ha Long Bay to visit Dog Island, Incense Urn Island, Fighting Cock Island, Finger Island, Sung Sot Grottos (Grottos of Surprise) and a swim at Titov beach.
- Enjoy dinner on board while watching sunset. Fishing and spending a night on the junk.
Day 02 (B):
- Have breakfast.
- Paddle by boat to Luon Cave, Tortoise Island, Man's head Island, Bai Tu Long Bay, Fire Island, Bo Nau Island, Monster Face Island and a fishing village
- Retrun to Ha Long City.
- Arrive at the wharf.
- Transfer back to the hotel. End of tour.
Booking must be at least 3 days in advance.
The tour is subject to room availability.
- V.A.T and service charge.
- Air-conditioned transfer (group-joining).
- Twin-sharing accommodation on Hai Long Junk or similar.
- English-speaking guide.
- Admission fees as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals (One breakfast, one lunch and one dinner) without beverage on board as specified.
- Meals or beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses and other services unspecified as above.
- Single supplement: 735,000VND/Pax.
Tour price for children:
- Children from 1 month to 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 6 years to 10 years old: 80% of adult’s price
- Children from 11 years old: 100% of adult’s price
- Full – payment will be required right after booking’s confirmed.
- Cash, bank transfer or credit card is acceptable
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
- After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
- Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
- Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at Saigontourist's office in Ha Noi
- Hotel Pick-up
- January 1st, 2018 – December 31st, 2019
HOTLINE: +84.203.364 0064 or +84.90 928 4554